Fix Parse Error – There is a Problem Parsing the Package

Fix Parse Error while installing pokemon go.


I was trying to install Pokemon Go on a Samsung Galaxy express.  Tried to install it in the play store and it said "Your device isn't compatible with this version" so I searched different sources on the web 

and found out you can install an APK file without using the Google Play Store.  I searched for the Pokemon Go APK on Apkmirror.com and downloaded the file to my phone.

I then proceeded to install it and got an error "fix parse error the is a problem parsing the package" 


and came up with this article from Technicalnotes.org that said basically is not compatible or the file might be corrupted. 

While I decided to read the version info on my phone and pokemon go says in its requirements is that it needs Android version 4.4 but my phone was version:

So I went on a witch hunt for a version that could work on my phone let's see if we can get it.

I started searching to see if there was a way pokemon go for android version 4.1.2 could work

and here it is the correct APK DOWNLOAD IT HERE thanks to these guys for that link 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.